Medical transcription is the process of converting audio records of the patient- healthcare professional encounter into text format. As information from patient records is a vital ingredient in the process of delivering quality healthcare, medical transcription has earned its place in the healthcare process. The process of medical transcription along with that of healthcare has undergone major changes, requiring more and more expertise to be efficient and economical.
Outsourcing medical transcription to an experienced and professional service provider has proven to be a good fix for the documentation needs of a healthcare facility. Outsourced medical transcription services can be tailored to the specific requirements of the healthcare facilities/ healthcare professionals specifications by an experienced medical transcription service provider.
What are the benefits of outsourcing to an experienced medical transcription service provider?
- High accuracy levels for all specialties: An experienced medical transcription service provider would be in a position to provide accurate transcription services for all specialties. Having a team of medical transcriptionists trained to be domain experts in one or two specialties enables the service provider to provide services that take into consideration not only the language, terminology, drugs and procedures pertaining to that specialty, but also include other factors like the templates to be used, the type of report format to be used for the specific specialty during the process of transcription etc. while preparing the transcripts.
- Flexible turnaround time according to requirements: The turnaround time requirements could vary based on the specialty or the specific situation. An experienced medical transcription service provider would have the right team, the right process and the right technology in place to ensure that varied turnaround time requirements are met with.
- Low cost services: Lowering the cost per line of transcription is probably one of the main reasons for outsourcing medical transcription. Outsourcing to an experienced medical transcription service provider can help in this aspect too. A medical transcription service provider with extensive experience would be in a position to provide quality services at a reasonable rate, by virtue of best practices and the benefits of economies of scale.
- Security of confidential patient information: Protecting confidential patient information is not only the moral obligation of the healthcare facility it is also mandated by law. An experienced medical transcription service provider would be aware of the significance of maintaining HIPAA/ HITECH compliance and would have the right measures in place to ensure total security.
- Technology with maximum benefits: An experienced medical transcription service provider would realize that a complete medical transcription solution would require use of technology that provides numerous time saving, effort saving and money saving benefits to the healthcare facilities, healthcare professionals and the support staff.
An experienced service provider would have the right blend of technology and human expertise to provide services with maximum benefits that are easy to use.
TransDyne, a leader in the outsourced medical transcription industry has over a decade of experience in serving the needs of healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities. TransDyne has used its extensive experience and background in information technology to develop software and tools for medical transcription that ensure maximum benefits and security. TransDyne not only provides complete medical transcription services, but also anticipates the needs of healthcare facilities and provides solutions accordingly.
TransDyne offers quality medical transcription at reasonable prices, executed by experienced and qualified medical transcriptionists with a very quick turnaround time executed through secure HIPAA and HITECH compliant channels, with very high levels of accuracy and all this with technology that is advanced but easy to use!
To avail complete medical transcription services from TransDyne, click here.